Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HELP!!!

Though you guys probably have very little influence in the Manual High school or JCPS area, if you have any contacts or anyway of stopping an awful teacher from returning please do so. I've had an awesome chemistry teacher so far this year, and she was meant to replace a very unstable teacher. Mrs. Lechner has thoroughly developed the knowledge of all her pupils, and she is about to be taken away from us because a Mr. Ellis has returned to claim his position starting tommarow. Because we as students have been deprived of all the details, there’s little I can provide to provoke you all to helping. But please do so, this is a major issue! If there is anyone you know who can supply any helpful assistance, have them do all that they can to get Mr. Ellis out and Mrs. Lechner back! I can't stress the importance of this enough, please help me by searching for people of power in the JCPS district and help get Mrs. Lechner back! If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them if I can, but please do something to lend a hand! Seriously, this is of the up most importance!

No comments: